Friday, August 17, 2007

The Blog is Back~

Hellow Blogosphere... Gordon & Susan are, indeed, back... now that the summer courses are finished.

A short review. We left Korea. We travelled in Japan. We visited with Susan's folks, then Gordon's. Then we decided for sure on going to Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary and made the move to Massachusetts. It's been a wild past few months, but it was worth it! We got to see friends and family all over.

So I've just make it through my first 2 courses at GCTS: Hebrew I and Hebrew II. Grades will never be revealed for I believe this is either vain or self-deprecating~ But I could hardly have worked any harder. I did battle with poison ivy during the second week of each course. But by the time the second round came along I knew what to do to keep it at bay: super hot showers and lots of baking soda and calamine lotion (Oh, and lots of loving care from Susan!).

Earlier this week Susan finished her first two courses, as well: Theological German I and Theological German II. From what I understand, it wasn't very theological to say the least, but I'll let her tell that story.


There's so much to say... but I'll leave it there for now...

This is a photo of one of the highlights of the past few months.... Rhubard Pie that Susan made in Nova Scotia... mmmm... fresh rhubarb.

2 comments:

Jason Monaghan said...

that pie looks so amazingly delicious! I need to make some pies with the pastured lard I got.

Gord said...

mmmmm, sounds good