Saturday, April 08, 2006

Research, read, type, edit, proofread... yeah! I missed this!

Greetings, all.

I've been vitally busy with my last exegesis paper for my online course. 15 pages of lovely exegesis in the book of Revelation (19.11-21). It's my first real attempt in this book and it is both proving easier in some regards and more difficult in others than I had anticipated. All in all a good challenge and good to work though. I spent almost all day yesterday inside working on it and today will be the same.

When this course is finished I hope to get back to my Greek and Korean studies. This year I hope to take the Korean proficiency test for the first time. I'm quite looking forward to that.

We're still struggling with church, although we have found a lovely little church that is the same denominational affiliation as Kyungdong Church in Seoul (Presbyterian Church in the Republic of Korea). The minister and his wife are quite kind. This week we went out to dinner to the seaside and enjoyed a good meal; complete with wine and baguette!

I planted a few seeds yesterday to take a small break from studying: corn, peas and squash - in the traditional North American tradition. I hope it all comes up.

If you're reading our blog and want to drop us a line, please do so... we'd love to hear from you.

Back to the books...

No comments: